Nov 3, 2008

Welcome to Semmersion

I'm Sebastian James. I'm new to SEM/SEO. I'm making a career transition from print production. I've been blogging since 2003, and have always been fascinated on how to build and grow website traffic.

After being let go from a lucrative marketing project management job with a leading luxury retailer, I decided (after some prodding, if you ask my wife) to change careers after 20 years and move into search engine marketing.

I spent over 10 years in print production managment at a top automotive accessories and parts cataloger. Here I learned more about why the internet can be a powerful weapon to bring in new customers and reignite the interest of current ones. I figure I combine new knowledge with broad experience and move into this relatively new world of search engine marketing.

No comments: